Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Princess Speaks

It has finally happened- Audra's language is really blossoming. Here are some of my favorite phrases she has said:

Last weekend when it snowed I asked her, "What do you see?" and she said: "I see snow!"

When playing house with Daddy she said, "Come here, daddy!"

Then today she completely surprised me and said, "I don't want to take a nap."
I may be the only one who understands her, but at least she is talking!

I liked this picture- I know it's kind-of funny, but it just shows Audra and I lounging- I thought it was cute when she climbed up and slouched lazily like I was- she's such a cutie!

3 comments:

  1. Josh loves to imitate physical positions, too. There have been a couple of times that he has climbed up on the couch next to me and nearly duplicated the position I was in. Yesterday, he came and sat on the floor next to where I was sitting on the floor using the laptop on the coffee table. It was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do not apologize!! I really did not read into it!! Promise!! I think it is funny that you went back on there to make sure everything was ok!! You look great!! How fun for you guys that Audra is talking!! Wait until all she says is "No" or "Mine" Considering those are the first words I am sure you are already there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again I say: where do you hide your babies???? I swear I would be giant next to you. I already have the bowling-ball thing going on.

    ReplyDelete