Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Lot of Random Stuff

Since I am trying to procrastinate cleaning as long as possible, I thought I would post some pictures of what we have been up to lately.


-

This is a picture of Audra with her "babies." If you ask what their names are, they are "Baby" and "Baby." They are quite often "sick" and she has to give them medicine, sing to them, and put them to sleep a lot. (I know this because I am the doctor, and I am the one who prescribes such measures. Though, they must not be working since they continue to get sick).
-
-
























-
-
-
Then this is Audra sleeping. She is now putting just about everything she owns in bed with her to sleep with. It is pretty funny, but I can not imagine it is very comfortable.
-


-
-
-



















-
-
-


In a previous post, I mentioned how Audra had nicknamed Claire, "Guppy." We have enjoyed this and encouraged this. The other day, however, Audra said, "No, her name is 'Poopy'." We nixed that name and have ceased encouraging her further in naming Claire. We could possibly nickname Claire "nonononononon" since now she goes around church and the house saying that constantly, however.

-

-

-

-

-

In other news, my Dad goes in for surgery on Friday to remove his tumor. If you could please pray for he, my mom, and the surgeon we would all greatly appreciate it!!!!

And one last thing: is anybody else having problems with Bloggers editing????? It is driving me crazy how it keeps changing the formats and not posting what I have typed in the format I have typed it in. Any suggestions????

Now off to clean...

No comments:

Post a Comment