Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Straight No Chaser

Last Saturday night Ben and I had the BEST time. We finally celebrated my Birthday together. Ben took me to one of my favorite restaurants- The Cheesecake Factory. We took the light rail downtown, which was fun. Then, surprisingly, we ended up in a zombie-land. Unbeknownst to us, there was a zombiewalk that same night- and it was a little cool, but also a lot creepy. Nevertheless, we had a great time.
-
Here we are at the Cheesecake Factory having some DELICIOUS food. Best of all, we ordered separate cheesecakes so I got to order a cheesecake with nuts in it- YUM!












-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Then, we went to a Straight No Chaser concert. It was SOOOOOO much fun!!! Seriously, if you can go to a concert of theirs, you should go! They are an acapella group- the one that sang the really cool 12 Days of Christmas song that I posted about last Christmas. Their concert was as fun as that song- we had such a GREAT time! I can't say enough about how wonderful it was.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a great time celebrating your birthday (your hair is super cute by the way). Those cheesecakes look to die for!! Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve a super fun birthday! I'm glad you had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete