Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Adventure Disney



I entered a video contest to win a trip from The View and Disney Adventure- it was a ton of fun, and I don't know if I have won or not, but we had a great time making the video. It starred Audra, Ben, myself, and Audra's little boyfriend Cache. Audra absolutely loves Cache- it is so cute. He is the son of my fantastic and amazing friend Jen and her husband Curt who are in our ward, and at church Audra and Cache will hold hands and coo at each other. It is SO cute! (Jen, I stole these pictures from your blog- I hope you don't mind!!!!)
If we don't win the video contest I will post the video next week on the blog. They announce the winner on The View on Monday, May 5th- so you all need to watch to see if we won!!! If we did, we win a 7 day trip to anywhere in the world that Disney Adventure travels. It is really cool.

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy you got our blog up, it will be greatfor when i move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be watching and good luck! Those kids are absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see the video!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah dawg! christina thanks so much for coming tonight. it was so much, good food, great company. :) the park was so fun too. i told cache i need to take him there more. thanks for telling me about the show, i have it set to record! i'm so happy for you already though, you did such an awesome job on the dvd. you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whether you win or not Audra is a superstar in our book!!!

    ReplyDelete