Thursday, October 15, 2009

Two Quick Things

I found out about a FREE lunch at Ted's Montana Grill. You just go to this website http://www.tedsmontanagrill.com/ and answer their trivia question and then they e-mail you a gift certificate for a free lunch (well, you'll probably want a drink and then the cost of the tip- so an almost free lunch at a really yummy restaurant!). Anyway, I thought if you are a SAHM inparticular and you wanted to get together to go to lunch with our free coupons (getting baby-sitters, of course) that would be fun. E-mail me if you want to go! I took the quiz yesterday- I'd give you the answer, but I feel like that's cheating- you should have to go to ask.com to find the answer for yourself (but, if you really don't want to, just e-mail me!).

Also, my friends' husband started a conservative political blog, and I thought since you all get to read my liberal rants from time to time, and I also promote the Political Moms site which is more liberal, I would give you guys his site to check out as well: http://thewtfreport.blogspot.com/

Now you can't say I'm totally one-sided!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the link...! I'll link to the politicalmoms blog as well.

    ReplyDelete