Thursday, September 16, 2010

Christian's Blogtion

I thought I would post real quick to advertise Christian's Blogtion (on-line auction). They have a lot of really great baby gift items that are perfect for baby showers (I go to A LOT of baby showers, so I like to be stocked up on these!), jewelery, homemade truffles, and even a Kindle! Of course, there are lots of other items as well. The prices are fantastic, too- I was very surprised they were not much higher. I ended up bidding on way more items than I originally intended- I couldn't pass the great items up!

Anyway, click HERE to check it out.

Christian has severe brain damage due to a drowning accident and I have been following his story. 100% of the sales will go to his treatments. For more about his story, go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment