Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fringe


Did any of you see this new TV show, Fringe, last night? It was created by J.J. Abrams who
Ben just loves, and so we decided to give it a try. We absolutely LOVE Lost, so we thought this would be good as well, as the ideas seemed similar.
My opinion: I am not sure. It wasn't nearly as exciting as Lost, and it didn't make me uber excited about next week's episode. While the idea was interesting, I don't think the actors pulled it off nearly as well as other shows that Abrams has done. It reminds me of the show The Nine, with Scott Wolff- it was an intriguing story, but never got the audience pull it needed because it just wasn't captivating enough.
Anyway, I just thought I would ask for any other opinions on the show. Ben hasn't given up on this show yet, so we will probably watch it again next week.

2 comments:

  1. We're like you--we'll probably give in another chance next week and then see what we think. The acting wasn't terrific (plus that lady has a really deep voice). It reminds me of X-files. I do like the crazy mad scientist character though. I think he's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I made my decision on this show. I don't like it. Last night's episode was SOOO gross, so I decided this is way too CSI for me. (We really hate CSI because it was so gross, and this reminded us too much of that!). So, while we still respect J.J. Abrahms, we will NOT be watching this show anymore...

    ReplyDelete