Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Hairstyle




I decided to put Aud's hair up in a toddler ponytail for a change. I have never done this before, because I always worry that she will get a headache. I never get headaches, except when my hair has been in a pony too long, and I didn't want that to happen to her so I think it is a legitimate concern. So, I put the rubber band in pretty loose and am feeling confident that it won't hurt her by the end of the day.
As you can tell, pictures are getting very difficult to take of her- she just squirms and squirms everywhere!!! But, she is the cutest thing, isn't she?

1 comment:

  1. And thus your collection of little girl hair do-dads begins. All my friends that have little girls have tackle boxes full of hair do-dads.

    She sure looks, cute, though!

    ReplyDelete