Wednesday, April 7, 2010

March Totals

I did pretty good this month- I had some great deals. My hottest deal of the month:
-
24 Charmin (double)Rolls of toilet paper
12 Bounty double rolls of paper towels
-
Total: 3.16! That was pretty sweet.
-
On to my monthly numbers:
Total Spent: 270.05
-
Total Saved: 528.66
-
Percent saved: 66%
-
I did spend more than my $200. BUT- the reason is because I decided to do my weekly grocery shopping on Wednesday last week, which was the 31st, instead of Thursday, April 1st because it worked out better with my schedule. Before that, I had only spent $180 (I know, I spent a lot that day- I bought TONS of produce and then I also was hosting a brunch at my house on Saturday that I had to get some things for). So, if I had waited until Thursday to shop, I only would have spent $180. Curse the long month of March to ruin my numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment