Thursday, February 26, 2009

For Girls!

I promised my sister I would advertise her new business on my blog, and I am sure if you have daughters you won't be disappointed!
My sister makes bracelets and hair pieces for babies/toddlers/young girls, and they are absolutely darling- she has such a great talent! I have been trying to convince her to start selling them as a business for over a year, and she finally decided to take the plunge! You can visit her website here:

or click on the link I put on to the right.

Here are just a couple of samples of her marvelous work:

I think her prices are incredibly reasonable as well- I looked at one boutique site and was shocked at how much they were charging, but Steph's prices are much nicer for the budget-conscience!

So if you have a little girl, you should check out her site!

Good Luck Steph!!!

2 comments:

  1. She has some cute things! Does Audra wear any of the bracelets? Cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to get some when I go back to Seattle next month. Last time I tried to get her to wear a bracelet was awhile back, and she just kept trying to fling it off, so I am hoping that now that she is older she will like them better!

    ReplyDelete