Monday, July 20, 2009

Our Little Aud-Pod

Audra is so great! We just love her so much- she is such a joy in our lives! And, she is also turing out to be really funny (as most kids are).

The other day I was giving Ben a kiss, and we look down and Audra is looking up at us with puckered lips, wanting to be kissed as well. Of course, Ben picked her up and we smothered her with kisses! It was so cute! Here is her puckering for a kiss:

Then, Ben and Audra have been having a lot of together time. Ben has been so wonderful- he has been doing everything so that I can focus on Claire and meeting her needs. I am so grateful that he has had this time off- he has one more week and then he has to go back to work. I don't know what I will do without him!

Anyway, yesterday Ben built this "fort" for her in the backyard. She absolutely LOVED it and played there for hours. Can you find her in this picture?


Here she is:She has also been a great help with Claire believe it or not. She loves having a baby in the house- at least for now. She will help us burp Claire and then she will burp all of us- including herself. It is so cute!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you posting such lovely things about Audra - I was afraid she'd get a complex after the "awful baby" remarks. wink. wink. :) I'm glad to hear a good story about a new sibling, I just heard about another one where the two-year-old is throwing continuous fits now that the new one has arrived.

    ReplyDelete