Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sometimes life...

....offers a glimpse of Heaven.
I was playing the piano yesterday and turned around to see this- my three favorite people in the whole world, and I thought to myself, "I am the luckiest person in the whole world!" I want to remember this image so that when the trials come- as they certainly will- I will remember that the Lord has blessed us in abundance, and for that I am grateful. (The only thing that would be better? If Audra would let me do her hair- any suggestions?)

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it great?! I feel the same way about my family as you do yours. We are so lucky.

    As for the hair, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Logan has been going around for a few days with half a hair cut job...drives me crazy, but he won't sit still long enough for me to finish it. Ah toddlers, you gotta love em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a few years you'll be asking how to get her to do her own hair. I say let it go for now, unless there is a special occasion, then I would do it. Or, let her pick out her own hair things and maybe that will make her more interested.

    ReplyDelete