Saturday, August 1, 2009

Weekly Update

My mom has been in town the past week and has been such a HUGE help! I keep telling her she can't go back home. Here is what we have been up to:

Audra pushing Claire in the swing- she LOVED it when Claire came up and would "kick" her:

Claire's Monkey Pose- my all time favorite! She is such a cutie!!!





Fun at the park #1:


OK, this picture isn't too exciting, but I think Ben looks way super HOT, so I put it on:

Monkey Buisness- where Audra got shoved in the face TWICE and I had to yell at a kid to defent my little girl (she had a great time anyway!):


Audra takes care of Dolly:

We went to the Littleton Historical Museum:




Park Day #2:

What a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are out and about so much! Good for you! Sounds like a really fun week (and kudos to you for standing up for Audra!).

    ReplyDelete