Friday, August 22, 2008

Sorry I Am Bringing This Up Again



I can't believe I didn't think of this before in my previous rant, but I looked it up and found a picture of ALL of Obama's plane, and it indeed DOES have an American flag. So, he did take it off of the tail, but it IS on the plane (wow, that really makes the e-mails I got the absolutely most retarded things I have ever gotten in my life...)

But I did read an interesting article in the paper- what if McCain chooses Romney as a running mate? I actually think that would be a really smart move on his part- than I am certain McCain would win the western states (CO, NM, NV, UT- though UT is a given anyway). That could really make for an interesting race, and I think people would be really excited about having somebody who knows A LOT about money and the economy. Could be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment