Thursday, October 30, 2008

Got Tagged?

OK, I got this awhile ago and thought I wouldn't do it, but then figured people must be interested in these or else they wouldn't be continually popping up everywhere, and I do enjoy reading other people's tags, so I figured I would go ahead. So, thanks Carrie- I will try not to steal too many of your answers, but you really had some good ones so I will probably steal some!

8 Things I am Passionate About:
1-My family
2-The Gospel of Jesus Christ
3-Reading
4-Cross-stitch
5-Politics (anybody surprised? Even though I hate it, I am passionate about it- sometimes way too passionate!)
6-Life
7-Serving (although I could do a much better job of this!)
8-Blogging

8 Words or Phrases I say WAAAY Too Often:
1-Audra, where are you? (she now likes to hide from us)
2-Put it in your mouth!
3-Don't throw food on the floor! (Hence response #2)
4-Sit nice.
5-Are you poopy?
6-Do you want to stack blocks?
7-What a cute little Aud-Pod! (Well, I guess I can't really say that too much- she is too cute!)
8-Let's go for a walk (Audra wishes I would say this a lot more often!)

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1-Travel, travel, travel!
2-Go on a mission, or two, or three with Ben for my church
3-Go to a third world country to do Habitat for Humanity
4-Go to a Bronco's game
5-Eat dinner at the Space Needle
6-Be a grandmother (then you can send the kids home!)
7-Go on a cruise with my sisters and/or college roommates and/or best friends
8-Go to Women's Conference at BYU with my sisters and/or college roommates and/or best friends

8 Things I Have Learned From My Past:
1-When you don't feel like praying, pray anyway- that's when you need it most
2-When the Lord directs you to be somewhere/do something, even if you can't understand why, you need to trust in Him and have faith to do it anyway, even if it is the hardest thing you have ever had to do
3-When you feel all alone, you are not; you will never be left comfortless.
4-Live life for the moments- love the journey, not just the destination!
5-Don't take yourself too seriously- be willing to laugh at yourself and your mistakes, and move on!
6- Most people want one simple thing: to feel loved and/or valued.
7-I am a lot stronger then I give myself credit for (I mean emotionally/spiritually- not physically- I am absolutely not strong physically...)
8-Don't ever give up!

8 Places I Would Love To See: (This isn't fair, because pretty much I would love to see anywhere- but I will name some of my top spots)
1-Egypt
2-Australia
3-Japan
4-The Sacred Grove
5-A temple session at the Salt Lake Temple
6-Greece
7-New York
8-Hawaii

8 Things I Currently Need or Want: (I don't really like this question, because I feel that Ben and I have been so incredibly blessed, and I can't complain AT ALL- so, consider these all just whimsical musings and they are all WANTS- none of them are needs, so hopefully I won't sound too selfish!)
1-Time without Ben or Aud to just do whatever I want without worrying about dinner or poopy diapers or anything else (that sounds mean, but all of you moms know what I am talking about!)
2-A maid to clean my house so I can spend more time playing with Aud instead of worrying about the messes
3-Our battery charger- I can't find it anywhere and I really want to take pictures of Aud in her Halloween costume tonight!
4- A new bedroom set- right now our mattress is sitting on the floor
5-Pre-baby waistline
6-A new winter coat
7-Art skills- they asked me to make a poster for a church activity, and they probably will never do so again after they see my horrible abilities!
8-The election to FINALLY be over!

8 People I Tag:
1. Whoever wants to do this
2.Whoever wants to do this
3Whoever wants to do this
4.Whoever wants to do this
5.Whoever wants to do this
6.Whoever wants to do this
7.Whoever wants to do this
8. Jen- HA! I tricked you all, and I won't say which one so you are all tagged!

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of a cruise with your old roommates :)

    ReplyDelete