Monday, December 27, 2010

Comparisons

I have been wanting to do this for awhile now, and am finally getting around to it.

Here are some comparison pictures of Claire (now) and Audra when she was 18 months so we can see if they look alike.
      Audra on Christmas Day 2008 (18 months old):         

Claire Christmas Day 2010 (17 months old):

  

Audra at the grandma High's in June of 2008: 
Two pictures of Claire at Grandma High's Oct. 2010:


Audra at the zoo June 2008:
 
Claire at the zoo Oct. 2010:

What do you think? Do they look like sisters?

5 comments:

  1. I think Claire definitely has more hair (though that doesn't really matter at this age). Their eyes are a little different, and their noses are the same shape, just
    Claire's is a little flatter and wider I think. But their hair color is the EXACT same color and I definitely think they look like sisters! Though, I don't really see a strong resemblance to either me or Ben- I think they're a pretty good mix. It's fun to see and compare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I didn't realize they were so much alike! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY COW! If you hadn't have labelled them separately, I would have thought the whole post was the same kid! That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete