Friday, December 3, 2010

Santa? NOOOOO!

What would Christmas be without a fun picture like this:
 While this next picture might look unsuspecting, this is the best we could do because this is the absolute closest Audra would get to Santa. She was so incredibly scared, even though just the other day she was telling us how she "missed Santa." Luckily, he had candy canes and was able to bribe her just to get this close:

We tried to get a picture of the cuties together. This is how it turned out:
The best picture I got of Audra all night:

 Lest you think bad pictures are only taken at ward Christmas parties, here we are trying to get a picture of the girls in their new pajamas:
 Is this better?

3 comments:

  1. ok, let me just say I love those pictures. We are planning to see Santa tomorrow and I expect we'll have about the same results as your kids. And getting them both in the picture being all friendly towards each other? Forget about it. Ah the joys of parenthood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That picture of Claire is hilarious! I can laugh because that is how all of Tyler's pictures have turned out besides when he was a baby.

    Our party is tomorrow and I had hope that he would be okay this year since he is excited about Santa, but after seeing Audra's picture I think I just lost hope! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love these! These are the best kinds of pictures - the ones with stories! (You've seen ours right?) :)

    ReplyDelete