Monday, April 4, 2011

Fun At The Rec Center

Last week I took the girls to a local rec center with some friends. We had a great time! There was a lot more to do than just this huge "pillow pit", but this is where the girls had the most fun:

 Claire LOVED it when I would throw her into the pit. She thought it was hilarious, and I have to admit- I thought it was a little fun as well! We need one of these at home so when I am getting frustrated with her, I can just throw her into a pile of pillows and help both of us to feel better!
 There's this cool ladder the kids can climb up. Here's Audra being a monkey:

I really do love these girls- I mean, my Little Monkeys- SOOOOOO much!

2 comments:

  1. Where is the foam pit? I didn't know our rec centers had one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually a rec center in Littleton, not HR. It's the Lilly Gulch Rec Center- I would HIGHLY recommend it! It costs 4 or 5 bucks a kid (depending on if you go with a member and get their discount, which is totally legal), but it is super fun. We don't go super often, but when we do they have a blast!

    The HR rec centers just don't seem to have a really good open gym area. The pools are obviously fantastic, but if you don't want to get wet, there doesn't seem to be much. Or am I missing something????? Let me know if there's a good place for days I don't want to swim!

    ReplyDelete