Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Daddy's Note

Today I had Audra send Daddy an e-mail at work. Here is what she wrote:

hhfjhgjhjkjhjkljkhkjhljhkjkhjjkjhljnjnlykljy.lkh

I asked her what it said, and this is what she said it said (in her exact words): "I got a new toy and I'm doing well. Don't you miss me, daddy? I love you very much. I hope you will be a great time seeing me tomorrow. I know that you love me so much. I know that I wish I could play your game and I love you and I hope that you have a great time. OK? I love to see you Sunday and I'm not going to miss you more. I wish I can be a girl again at your game."

She actually went on and on for about another 10 minutes, but I stopped typing.

(The game she is talking about is Lego Star Wars- she and Daddy play that game and Audra LOVES it and asks to play it with him constantly. She always likes to be the girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment