Saturday, August 8, 2009

Belleview Park

Yesterday we took the girls to Belleview Park, and Audra LOVED it- in particular the train. She just wanted to go on that all day long. It was fun to see her so excited about it. We are realizing that she really is a little person now and is able to go on fun adventures and enjoy it. She is starting to have likes and dislikes and take pleasure in various activities, and it is really a fun stage. Of course, we have taken her to a million places before, but it is fun because it now seems like she is really grasping what we are doing and finding joy in our activities (am I making any sense in what I am saying? Claire and I had a horrible night last night and I am going off very little sleep, so I apologize if this doesn't make any sense). At any rate, we had a great time!!!!
They also have a petting zoo. Ben took her in while I stayed out with Claire. Ben said they had a great time until the pig kicked dirt up at them and in Audra's face.

1 comment:

  1. You go super mom, sling and all!!! :) You can handle two kids, no problem!

    ReplyDelete