Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One Month


On Sunday Claire turned one month old. I don't know how much she weighs, but I am guessing somewhere around 10 1/2 pounds. She is eating very well (thank goodness!) and is still a sweeet little baby. She has a bit of a stuffy nose and that has caused her to not sleep well- hence, the previous post. Last night was better!
What we have learned about Claire so far:
1) She is very strong- just like Audra, she has been lifting her head since about 1 week. Also, when I burp her she will push back to lie down again to nurse- that's when I can really feel just how strong she is.
2) She is social- again, this is just like Audra. She wants to look at everyone and everything, not be snuggled up close to mommy
3) She continues to be a very happy baby- very little fussing
4) She LOVES her big sister Audra (thank goodness!)- Audra always gets Claire's biggest smiles.
We love you so much, Claire! What a joy you are to have in our family!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the sign! Too funny! I can't believe she is a month old already; where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Clair is easier than Audra so far. She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete